WHO DO YOU BELIEVE IS AN UNDERDOG?

Being that I am only 22 I can only go by what I grew up on and not so much today's music because most of it SUCKS!!!! However, I do believe there are a lot of SUPER UNDER DOGS in the music industry. I feel like they should of been had their time but its never too late especially if they WANT IT. One of the people that I think (its my opinion you are entitled to yous) is rapper Lil Cease.To those close to him he is James Llyod, but to many of us he was a memeber of the group Junior M.A.F.I.A.He  released his first and thus far only album entitled The Wonderful World of Cease A Leo (A Leo like me, thumbs up must be a cool dude) .In 2009 Lil' Cease released “Letter To B.I.G.” which sampled "Letter to B.I.G." by Jadakiss from the soundtrack to the film Notorious.Haven't heard much of him but I a pretty sure will be hearing more of him. I just think he's time will be sooner than later, and Im sure he will be coming as tough  as if B.I.G was right here.

My fav classic picture


No comments: