CAN WE CALL IT TWITTER BEEF??

Twitter has caught a beef to be the entertainment for a certain someone followers. That person is Bow Wow and his Mother. Rapper Bow Wow is known for beef to just put more attention to his ass. From his spat with Soulja Boy to his back and forth with producer Jermaine Dupri and now with his own Mother (smh). Do you guys think he is going to far for attention? Well, I do. I don't believe it should be brought through twitter, some things should just be behind close doors.

Bow Wow: Making my mother delete her twitte account. NOW!



Bow Wow: i dont care what she gives. i been positive this whole new year. that pisses me off. she needs to get off


Bow Wow: then she talks to people im not cool with. she will mess around and have me in the press because of who she tweets. it stops now


Bow Wow: if she dont get off jus, ima delete my sh*t. then all my fans gone be mad at her




Mama Bow Wow: bow us should never try to stop a person from saying inspirational words. God want us to spreah his words and help each other




Mama Bow Wow: Bow ur wrong for that. Why would u delete ur Twitter acct bec I have 1? Pls don't ever compare me to another mom. God made us dif.


I don't know if we can consider it beef, because it's with his MOTHER. Dude should just go to college and be a regular 22 year old.

No comments: