GUESS WHICH RAPPER IS SET TO PUT OUT A REALITY SHOW?

Well..Well Well , another one bites the dust. Rapper Maino is set to have a reality show which he says will come in a few months. It'st to air in the Spring sometime. (Ughh!!!! wtf will he talk about)

Maino's statment
All I'mma say is I shot something and it'll be out in a few months," Maino told Jenny Boom Boom. "I'm sneaky, I feel like a lot of people sleep on me and I like to sneak up on them and just hit them with stuff that just comes out of nowhere. So I don't like to just really put out my moves where they see me coming. I'm a thinker, so I try to strategize my moves and not really put them on blast because as long as a person is sleeping, he puts me at the advantage. [Expect a new album] very soon. Like I said, the movement is not stopping any time soon. As long as you keep playing them records, we're gonna keep grinding and we gonna keep making videos..."


I wonder what it will be called..actually,most likely wouldn't matter to those who LOVE reality shows. My guess is BET, VH1 will pick this up if he is really coming out with one.

No comments: