ARE CUTS IN THE EYEBROWS GAY?

I am not getting why there are GROWN ASS MEN with cuts in their eyebrows. How do they even get the done? I doubt they grow like that so therefore they have to get them done for them to look like that. I started seeing one cut in the eyebrow just on one side, then out of NOWHERE there were two or three cuts on both sides. Is this a sign that they are gay? I don't like passing judgement but how can I or anyone take a STRAIGHT man serious with cuts in that sh*t. I notice a lot of industry people have them done. Eww again I ask myself WHY? It's one of those topics that I don't know if I should blame them or the people around them because someone is telling them that shit looks hot or cool! Dear  Omarion, you look GAY with cuts in your eyebrows and you have 3! Please do us a favor and grow that shit back thankks!


Just my thought for today
 x0x0<3

No comments: