REMY MA TALKS RUMORS ABOUT NICKI MINAJ


Remy Ma who is in prison is speaking about the rumors that she had a lesbian relationship with Nicki Minaj. I don't need to say much just read...

Remy Ma
"I'm not gay, how would I have sex with Nicki Minaj," Remy asked radio personality Jenny Boom Boom via a phone interview. "No, I never had sex with Nicki anybody. I've never done any girls in my life and I never would. But actually, that video came out years ago. I was home, actually, when it first surfaced. And um, I don't know who that is. The crazy thing with me is that it's been out for so long, I've been waiting for somebody to type on in the computer and something like 'I know her, she lives next door to me, this is who it really is,' but I never know. I don't even know what the logic is behind that. But as far as Nicki, as a person, I'm cool with her. Like, when she was coming up, she used to go to my parties and I used to go to her parties and we was cool. I've never had a problem with her."

No comments: