GET INTUNED W/B2DADOT -INTERVIEW-

First and for most I would like to thank B2dadot for taking time out and vibing out with me. Secondly, make sure youis GET INTUNED with his music!




Where are you from?

B2dadot: Im from Wilmington, DE

When did you get started with music?

B2dadot: I got started with music when I was 14.

How do you feel about auto-tune? Do you think its just another creative outlet for artist?

B2dadot: I feel that autotune is a singin assisted effect. There are plenty of artist who have been using autotune for years. It is just a pitch correction effect. For people who really can sing you will barely hear the autotune used. For example Chris Brown used autotune throughout his whole first album, but since he can actually sing it is not as noticable. I definately do not feel its a creative outlet and think it should be left for singers.

Do you think some of the old heads in the game should retire?

B2dadot: I don't think an artist should retire unless they cannot stay relavant. Snoop is about 100 years old but he still makes hit records. So if you can continue to make hits and stay relavant than keep doing it.

Are you sign with anyone ?

B2datdot: I am signed to an independent label called Futch Entertainment which so happens to have a label deal & distribution deal through Universal.

How was your experience on 106 and park?

B2dadot: It was a good experience. It is very small there and t.v. definately makes it seem like more than what it really is.

Who do you think is the worst rapper in the game right now?

B2dadot: Its between GUCCI MANE and BIRDMAN for me.

Every few months seems like an artist is going to the the pen ...What are your thoughts on artist going to jail (what it seems like )all of a sudden ?

B2dadot: I think the ones who go to jail are not mindful of there celebrity. When you are someone who is constantly in the limelight its certain things that you just cant do anymore. Thats why you should have a good supporting cast of people around you to prevent situations from happening.

What would u like to accomplish in 2010?

B2dadot: I would like to finally get this album out to the public because it has been along time coming. So hopefully we are looking at a 4th quarter realease for the album "Me, Myself & Money".

Are your songs from personal experience or outside views?

B2dadot: All my music is personal experience. The only time I will not have anything to rap about is when I am dead because something happens to me everyday. So I feel as long as I am living I will always have something to talk about.

If the people in your camp don't like the music your doing, do you they tell you or try to spare your feelings?

B2dadot: Na they are my worst critics. They will let me know if something is wack or not so they are definately the ones who will keep me grounded when this all takes off.

Who are your musical influences?

B2dadot: I started taking rapping seriously after I met Cassidy in Philly. He was about 2 years older than me but seeing him destroy people half his age encouraged me to step my shit up. Other than Cassidy I am a big Jay-Z fan, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes, Big Pun, Fabolous, Eminem, Lil Wayne and Ludacris fan. I also like alot of people who are not in the spotlight. Underground artist like Grafh, Joel Ortiz, Royce 5'9" & Ransom.

Where can people find your music? Also get in touch with you?

B2dadot: They can get my music everywhere, itunes, amazon any music outlet. Just google B2DaDot and I sure there will be pages full of music. People can get in touch with me through all the social networking sites. Every social site I am B2DaDot (i.e. myspace.com/b2dadot, youtube.com/b2dadot, twitter.com/b2dadot, facebook.com/b2dadot) or they can call my say now (302) 450-1387. Also dont forget my official website/blogspot http://www.b2dadotmusic.com/
               GET INTUNED!






















No comments: