CASSIDY DEADS THE RUMORS ABOUT AMBER ROSE AND KAYNE WEST

 In a recent interview Cassidy spoke on his relationship with Amber Rose and Kanye West. He denied having any SEXUAL encounters with Miss.Rose, or even rap beefs with Captin Save A Ho West

Here is what Cassidy had to say;
"Nah, that's my homie, you know what I'm saying," Cassidy explained in an interview referring to Amber Rose. "She's from Philly, we knew each other back in the day, actually, when I seen her she was bringing up things in the past that I forgot about because she probably looked a little bit different and things like that. We was at a softball game together, people might have seen that and took it to the next level and said I was smashing her. Like, I got a family, I got a situation, she probably got a situation with Kanye. Kanye was showing me love since the beginning of my career."

But....about a year ago he jump on the song "Ego" which was around the time of the softball game and said this..
“I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I’m that+!@#$ and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d*ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like ‘you got a big ego, AGH +!@#$!’ And that’s why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started f**g with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, ’cause your+!@#$always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo”.”Now was that to build a buzz or was it the truth hmmmm....??

No comments: