BARBIE THIS..BARBIES ARE WHACK!

I dont get why females rep that they are a BARBIE! To my understanding a Barbie is FAKE! Why would you want to rep that. There is nothing real about a Barbie, unless I am missing something. A Barbie comes in a box, pretty much a perfect everything . But in the real world there isn't anyone perfect. These artist give themselves an outlet to express themselves.Half is real and the other half is pure entertainment. Nicki Minaj started this whole bullshit and have these females thinking they are Barbies. Not knowing they get no respect. Do you think after Nicki takes the  makeup off, weave out, earrings off she is still reppin she is a barbie? Uhm I dont think so she is repping Onika Maraj not the entertainment NICKI THE BARBIE ..Do yall get it..its PURE ENTERTAINMENT Leave it too them.  How can someone take you serious when you claiming your a BARBIE! I am a female and I think thats so whack of someone to say. Maybe its just me that feels this way but I doubt it...And Nicki Minaj to me a updated verison of LiL Kim..So heyy if being a Barbie is a copy cat or fake...IM GOOD!!! Yall got that..But what are you females going to call yourselves in 2010??

No comments: